Proven Carb Cycling Sample Diet Pole
Hi guys, here is my third article carb cycling sample diet. Actually i just continue my two previous article. Since it would be boring if i use the same title with part 1, part 2 and etc, so i use different title for every post i posted.
Previously i’ve already explained about carb cycling sample diet from my personal course, The 4 Cycle Solution. Don’t be mistaken, its Shaun Hadsall’s carb cycle course and not mine :Yb
And here is the Cycle number 3:
Accelerated Fat Loss
Currently that you’ve made the leap and you realize how easy it is to Macro-Pattern, it’s time to pick up the pace a little and manipulate your metabolism even more with the Accelerated Fat Loss Cycle.
Still though this may be your first occasion Macro-Patterning™ your body is clever – super smart – so it’s excellent at adapting.
The Accelerated Fat Loss Cycle is the opening nutrition cycle ever that’s purposely intended to get over each kind of adaptive reaction the body has to prevent you from losing weight.
This tried also true meal plan will teach you how to simply manage energy supplies so with this carb cycling sample diet you can stay on the fat loss fast track.
Pillar 2. Food Combinations
Now that we’ve covered food timing, let’s continue cracking the fat loss code with proper food combining. Here are the general guidelines.
1. NEVER eat a carb by itself
- Carbs tend to spike blood sugar (raise insulin) more than other foods which creates a fat storing environment inside our body
2. ALWAYS have some type of high quality protein in every meal
- This will keep your body in a consistent “anabolic” (muscle preserving) state
- Protein provides muscle tissue with a steady stream of amino acids to help assist in muscle growth
- This will help keep blood sugar more stable throughout the day to keep you in a high energy – fat burning
- The thermic effect of protein will help prevent metabolic slow down and burns more calories (in other words, your body will burn more calories digesting and breaking down protein than it will digesting and breaking down fat and carbohydrates)
3. Always LIMIT fat intake when eating starches or fruits (carbs)
- By keeping fat intake right lower in meals that contain starches and/or fruits you’ll avoid insulin AND fatty acids being present together in the blood stream. Remember, insulin + fat = potential fat storage – NOT good
- A good rule of thumb is anytime you see P/O/S (protein, fat, starch) together in a meal, just make sure you keep fat at 10 grams or lower
4. Keep fat intake to a minimum before AND after workouts
- Fats tend to slow digestion and keep insulin stable. This is a great benefit during other times of the days, but pre and post workout are the only 2 times of the days where we want to speed up absorption and intentionally spike insulin. This will help force more nutrients into muscle tissue because insulin is a “storage” hormone. It’s also very ―anabolic‖, which means it helps creates a muscle building environment inside your body during exercise.
- Always combine proteins and carbs together before and after your workouts, but keep fat intake below 10 grams in both these meals